Re: [orca-list] Test: Thunderbird has improved, and seems to work rather stable

Hi Hermann, et al,

Hermann wrote:
In the 2.x version I use with Windows quoted paragraphs are marked
with the word "quote", so this should be implemented in 3.x, but
that's a Thunderbird issue. Perhaps we should file a bug.

I don't think so. Thunderbird converts quoted text to blockquotes, which
show as indented on the screen. The announcement you hear on Windows
comes from this fact.

Orca also recognizes that there are blockquotes in certain messages
(such as this one). If you press the letter q while reading a message,
Orca will try to find the next blockquote and read the first line.
What's missing is either an indentation indicator or some announcement
that this is blockquoted text.

Marco