From: Paul Hunt [mailto:huntp ukonline co uk]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:21 AM
To: Hermann; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Test: Thunderbird has improved,and seems to work
rather stable

Hi Hermann,

I have downloaded Thunderbird 3.0A2Pre.

Definitley an improvement over Tb 2 in terms of it not crashing.

Do you have to do any particular command or choose a particular option to
get the message list working?  When I tab to it I hear a message about
column headers and Orca is silent when I arrow up and down through the
messages.  "Where am I?" will tell me the row number I'm on but strangely
if
I do a "say current line" it always reads the menu bar.

When reading a message I find that blank lines are not read out unless
there
are two blank lines together (i.e 3 newline symbols in a row), is this what
you get?

Could you tell me how to switch to gecko navigation?

Btw I'm using Hardy with trunk atk, gail and at-spi and latest Orca from
the
2.22 branch.

Paul