Re: [orca-list] Resp.: Ubuntu installer fixed?

On Wed, 14 May 2008, Marlon Brandão de Sousa wrote:

arrow and the f5 key. Then I pressed the number 3, then two enter and
the installer started to talk some time latter.

Yes, it works well... I prefer debian so just installed ubuntu to an 8 gb partition on my disk and the rest for debian since I wanted to test the talking installer.
Its good that debian and ubuntu now have accessible installers.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d dalton iinet net au>