[orca-list] New audio recording available. Installing Ubuntu 8.04 with the support of Orca.

Greetings all,

Some of you may remember that some time back, I recorded a number of reviews and tutorials or walk throughs
with the aim of illustrating how attainable a working linux installation is for even beginners to Linux.

My installation guide still gets quite a lot of attention even over six months after it's rlease.

I felt that it was about time to make another recording as there are quite a number of changes during the
installation process for this version.

So, without any more description, please have a listen to
http://www.digitaldarragh.com/linux/installing-ubuntu-8-04-with-orca.mp3

All comments are welcome by mailing me privately at d digitaldarragh com or indeed via the list.

A page at www.digitaldarragh.com/linuxat.asp contains links to all the audio recordings I've created so far
however it seems to have been hit with a bad dose of comment spam so I need to work on it when I get some
more time.

Thanks

Darragh Ó Héiligh
www.digitaldarragh.com