[orca-list] Resp.: Ubuntu installer fixed?

Hello,
I installed ubuntu 8.04 with almost no problems. First of all I
selected the language, my native lang was a right arrow and nine down
arrows, then I pressed enter. After this, I pressed quickly the down
arrow and the f5 key. Then I pressed the number 3, then two enter and
the installer started to talk some time latter.
Marlon