[orca-list] Hardy question

Dear list!

I have a little question any people using Hardyheron:
If i using Hardy with Orca, not constant time period, any application using, my Orca lose speech. I not have any idea how can solve this problem. For example I using pidgin with Irc or Msn, not constant time period Orca muted speech. If I rerun Orca, Orca speech again, but the mute speech problem present usual 15 or 30 minute after rerun Orca. I installed Debian Lenny with second operating system, ant this problem not present in Lenny, Orca speech 3 hour with pidgin, Firefox, etc, not muted speech.
Have any Hardy users confirm this problem?
I using originaly orca 2.22 version with Ubuntu present, but the svn trunk Orca version is not help, I tried.
I tried turn off softvare mixing (esd) with sound preferences, not help.
I see this problem free computers:
My home desktop computer parameters:
Cpu: Amd Athlon64X2 3800+
Memory: 1 Gb 800 Mhz DDR-II
Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Audigy Ls (snd-ca0106 alsa module driver)
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 6100, the Nvidia restricted driver installed in Hardy.

My company laptop parameters:
This is an old Clevo notebook, cpu: 2 Ghz Intel Celeron.
Memory: 512 Mb
Hdd: 40 Gb 5400 rpm

The company test computer:
Cpu: 1,6 Ghz p4 with 512 Kb cache
Memory: 512 Mb DDR
Hdd: 40 Gb 5400 Rpm

All security updates present with free computers.

Have any ideas? Please help me if possible.

Attila