Re: [orca-list] Capital, Capital, Capital

Hi.

You only notice this with flat review.  You're correct that typeing or cursoring in an editor will just raise
the pitch instead
of saying "capital".
The inconsistant behavior is a result of Orca not taking full advantage of speech-dispatcher.  There is a
discussion on gnome-accessibility
concerning the speech support in ORca.  You might want to look at the archives to get up to speed on the
issues.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny