Re: [orca-list] interesting translation bug?

On 10 Mar, Hammer Attila <hammera pickup hu> wrote:

How can I modify with hu_list or hu_rules file, the space word
pronunciation "szóköz"?

eSpeak 1.35.01 already has this.  Try the following command from the
command-line:

espeak -m -vhu '<say-as interpret-as="tts:char">&#32;</say-as>'

It should say "szóköz".

But probably gnome-speech does not use this method.

Instead I expect that it (or Orca) knows the Hungarian words for
"space" and for punctuation symbols, and it asks eSpeak to speak the
text word "szóköz".

Currently, eSpeak does not know the Hungarian words for most
punctuation symbols.  If you tell me, I'll add them.