Re: [orca-list] interesting translation bug?

On 08 Mar, Hammer Attila <hammera pickup hu> wrote:
Why not sayd correctly the hungarian translated simbol if typing the
space character?
I asked my hungarian translation coordinator, but he don't no how can
fix this problem, because the translation is correctly.
I am using Espeak synthesizer, not problem in Espeak?
Or this is an Orca bug?

Perhaps Orca (or Speech Dispatcher) is asking eSpeak to speak the name
of the Space character?

eSpeak doesn't yet know the Hungarian names for "Space", or "Tab", or
most of the punctuation characters.  If you tell me the correct
Hungarian names (or tell me where to find the names), then I'll add
them to eSpeak.