Re: [orca-list] interesting translation bug?

Dear List!

Jonathan, you wrotedd your letter:
"That depends on what Gnome-speech is asking eSpeak to say."
I looked the gnome-speech svn (svn.gnome.org/svn/gnome-speech/trunk), the latest change 2007 year.

Possible I edit the hu_list and hu_rules file?
The hu_list file good the #32 character, correctly sayd the arrow keys with "szóköz" word the Espeak. How can I modify with hu_list or hu_rules file, the space word pronunciation "szóköz"? Will, thank you your letter, triing your solution and writing next letter the results.

Attila