[orca-list] interesting translation bug?

Dear List!

I am find an interesting translation problem, but I can not fix it.
If I typed the keyboard with space character, Orca sayd "space" word. But if I moving the arrow keys, Orca sayd correctly the hungarian translate with the "space" simbol.
In hu.po file, translated correctly with keynames.py simbol.
Why not sayd correctly the hungarian translated simbol if typing the space character? I asked my hungarian translation coordinator, but he don't no how can fix this problem, because the translation is correctly.
I am using Espeak synthesizer, not problem in Espeak?
Or this is an Orca bug?

Have any Ideas?
What can I try fix this problem?

Attila