Re: [orca-list] interesting translation bug?

On 08 Mar, Bohdan R. Rau <ethanak polip com> wrote:
I added the line:

_#32 spatsja

into pl_list, but it's recognized only as character name, not a key.
Does eSpeak recognize interpret-as="tts:key" attribute?

Yes, but the special names for Space and Tab (_#32 and _#9) were only
used for "tts:char".  I have now changed eSpeak to use them for
"tts:key" also.

Try eSpeak version 1.35.01 at:
http://espeak.sf.net/test/latest.html

Also, please try foreign accented letters are spoken OK, eg "â".  It
should be able to speak the names of all the alphabetic characters up
to Unicode U+17F, but perhaps I use the wrong names for the
accent-names.

If anyone has any corrections, please send them to me now.
I hope that the version of eSpeak which is ready by tomorrow (Sunday)
evening will be used for Ubuntu Hardy.