Re: [orca-list] Punctuation, capital letters, exchange of characters and strings, generally error in the design of Orca

"HS" == Halim Sahin <halim sahin t-online de> writes:

    HS> I like speech-dispatcher at its current state.

So what's the problem?  Just use it as long as you like it.

    HS> It works stable and is very (((fast))).  If you are planning to
    HS> replace it by an python implementation it will be less
    HS> performant and (more unstable).

You seem to be better knowledgeable about Speech Dispatcher issues than
its developers so I invite you to testing and constructive cooperation
on speechd@ mailing list once (if) the new implementation is completed
and announced there.

    HS> This is my last mail regarding this topic.

Thank you.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal