Re: [orca-list] Punctuation, capital letters, exchange of characters and strings, generally error in the design of Orca

"HS" == Halim Sahin <halim sahin t-online de> writes:

    HS> Hello Jan, I am not very happy about your decision to use python
    HS> for the new tts-api and dispatcher. Currently speechd works very
    HS> stable and it does not have any big dependency. Will the new api
    HS> replace current speechd? If this is the goal all apps except
    HS> orca must add python to their dependency list.

Yes, but that will be not so difficult. The explanation why the new
implementation of SD is in python and the new design will be described
in short document which will come soon.

Have a nice day

--

Jan Buchal