Re: [orca-list] Punctuation, capital letters, exchange of characters and strings, generally error in the design of Orca

Hi Halim:

I haven't looked at it yet, but I believe the python bindings Jan is referring to are the current 'speechd' bindings used by the speech dispatcher stuff that's in Orca. My assumption is that Jan is proposing these as the API to start from, with possible additions/modifications to be made for things that might need improvement.

Will