Re: [orca-list] Skype's not accessible, but...

Josh de Lioncourt wrote:
It isn't practical to expect everyone we need to communicate with
via Skype to install something else.  That's not the same as using an
alternative OS to Windows.

Well, we can't expect people to care.  We can only explain that they are
using a closed technology based on a proprietary protocol and thus must
expect some limitations and interoperability problems.

Here it comes very clear what is the difference between software which
is free as in freedom and which is free as free beer.  Skype doesn't
care about accessibility on linux as well as for example 64bit
architectures and no one (except for Skype) can do anything about it.

Best regards, Tomas