Re: [orca-list] Skype's not accessible, but...

On Sep 5, 2007, at 11:42 PM, Jan Buchal wrote:
The majority of computer users use Windows, MS Word, etc. etc. From this
point of view will be better if we will not use other OS.

Not at all.  I use Mac OS X, but I'd run into trouble if the Mac didn't support MS Word formatted documents, for example.  Skype is what most people use, and we need access to it to be able to communicate with them.  It isn't practical to expect everyone we need to communicate with via Skype to install something else.  That's not the same as using an alternative OS to Windows.

Josh de Lioncourt

...my other mail provider is an owl...