Re: [orca-list] Skype's not accessible, but...

Alternatives to Skype are good to know about and suggestions are greatly appreciated, but the reality is, of course, that the vast majority of the VOIP using world is on Skype.  Alternatives that you'd have to convince your friends, family, or colleagues to use just to talk to you, are not really practical.  Unless one of these alternatives has the capability to connect to the Sype network...which I'm guessing they probably don't.  I hope that, given time, Gnome will mature enough that we can get away from being forced into the command line so often.

Josh de Lioncourt

...my other mail provider is an owl...