[orca-list] Problems with laptop layout

Hello

I installed the new orca version on my laptop with feisty.

You can read this in the wiki:

[...]
Caps Lock-Comma: Read the current character. Double click to pronounce the
character phonetically if it is a letter.
[...]

If you make double click, orca reads all the document from cursor but orca
doesn't pronounce the character phonetically.

I don't know if this problem apears in old orca versions because I had WinXp
in my laptop only. I install feisty this week thanks to holidays....

The wiki is on wrong or orca laptop layout is wrong....?

Excuse me about my bad english :-)

Regards
        Jonathan Chacón