Re: [orca-list] braille positioning (was Re: progress of progress bars is not reported., is it a known thing?)

In addition to Marco's mail and to answer Will's question for an
example, let me show the following:
In the Orca settings under geneeral there's an item called "quit orca
without confirmation".
In flat review we see/hear only this string without knowing waht it is.
I want to read on my braille display:
< > quit orca without confirmation
or
<x> quit orca without confirmation
When I press a routing button I want to see the change on my display.
Regarding speech I want to hear: "quit orca without confirmation,
checkbox checked/unchecked".
Changing by clicking numpad-slash I want to hear the changes announced.
without the need to press Orca+Numpad-5.
The lack of this function is no bug, since it is wanted and not
missbehaving of the program.
It is the lack of basic functionality.
And it is not a problem of this or that app, but it happens in each and
every dialog.
The functions described by Marco, Halim and me are standard in every
screen reader, so why not in Orca?
Hermann