Re: [orca-list] progress of progress bars is not reported., is it a known thing?

I still prefer the rising beeps or possibly the glass filling with water
if such a sound can in fact reflect the actual percentage on the
progress bar. NVDA's beep starts low and gets higher as the percentage
on the progress bar gets higher. And the beep doesn't have to be loud,
it just has to be audible. Something like a background sound. I hope
this properly explains my preference. I guess the non-busy speaking of
percentages may be preferable to some people, so there maybe should be a
preference to use one or the other or neither, something like a realtime
progress bar status option with radio buttons for speech, beep or off.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)