Re: [orca-list] Internet accessibility was: Re: form field structural

Hi Joanie,
a few days ago I tried this tool in FF2, but finally I deinstalled it.
When I try to open a link from within the page, the browser doesn't react.
I only could open a link from withing the link list provided by teh tool. I
guess that this is not intended.
Another reason for deinstalling was that I found it not very handy to
switch
between several windows, for example the browser content and the link list.
Compare this with the features provided by Jaws and Window Eyes, and you
will find again the superiority of those two screen readers.
Sorry for repeating this again and again: I don't want to annoy you, but I
think FS and GW-Micro developped standards we should perceive as a
challenge. We can't get anywhere if we continue turning Jaws and Window
Eyes down.
Hermann