Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

Hi Joanie!
It almost works now, that is, it works way better than it ever has. A
couple issues though:
On the second and subsequent forms, there are a couple image links that
the cursor lands on when choosing time and also ticket types,
(biljetttyp) and you have to hold on to your Orca modifier  key else
you're out of the form, however that last thing could only be because
i'm not used to holding the orca modifier key while pressing "tab", so
that may not be an issue at all, but the image links, is it good that
the cursor lands on those? Maybe it's unavoidable, in which case there's
not much to do.
Thanks and keep up the super great work!

/Krister