Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

Hi Hermann.

Visit:
http://www.as-2.de/mailman/private/kuechentipps

Done.

Fill the form by using the structural navigation - type what you like.

Done.

When landing on "let me in". go backward. You will find that the content of the form field has changed,

It didn't change for me. I heard the black circles that represented what I typed for the password. I moved back again with Insert+Shift+Tab and heard my email address correctly spoken.

partition gets bloated. Experimenting for half an hour makes a rebott of your system necessary.

I'm not seeing that either, I'm afraid. So, if you browse the web and use all of the Orca features you normally use and do not use form field structural navigation, you do not have this problem?

I don't know what's going on. I think the team should seriously discuss the creation of a forms mode or any helpers like that.

Personally, I'd prefer to get to the bottom of why you are seeing what you are seeing -- and why I'm not seeing it. :-) After all, I think it would be far nicer to eliminate this problem without having to resort to a forms mode.

Thanks!
Joanie