Re: [orca-list] form field structural navigation

Hi Krister.

Another test case where the navigation doesn't work very well is
www.sj.se

That turned out to be an awesome test case. Thanks! I just checked in a fix to handle a couple of problems with the second form on that site. One problem is that we were attempting to land on the fields to set the return day, time, and month before selecting the appropriate option in the Tid för returresa combo box. Those fields are not available (not clickable, not navigate-able, etc) *until* you select the appropriate option. Oops! The other issue is that we were landing on a couple of items that aren't form fields.

Could you please check out the latest from svn and give it another go?

Thanks much!!
Joanie