Re: QMI support in network-manager-applet

Yes, per Dan's advice I compiled MM > NM > nm-applet. Is there a flag
I can pass to autogen to force it to compile modemmanager-1? Also
despite these checks into Network Manager, would they really cause
Modem Manager to behave this way? I can understand the device not
showing up in network manager, but for modem manager to change the
device status to "disabled" is odd. Can those "InvalidQmiCommand" and
"Firmware not supported" warnings be safely ignored? Also if you check
the modem-manager debug output you'll see an entry of:

modem-manager[18566]: <warn>  [1368000178.829043]
[mm-iface-modem-3gpp.c:1948] load_imei_ready(): couldn't load IMEI:
'Device doesn't report a valid IMEI'

I've checked with dell and verified that this is a proper IMEI but
then again they could be wrong...

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 3:22 AM, Aleksander Morgado