Re: QMI support in network-manager-applet

On Mon, 2013-05-06 at 08:52 +0200, Aleksander Morgado wrote:
On 02/05/13 18:39, Dan Williams wrote:
Two seconds after I sent this, I remembered that the ModemManager
"Novatel LTE" plugin still doesn't use QMI; it's left over from before
we had QMI support and it's still there because it's used by Google on
some of their devices.  At this point I think we should restrict the
plugin to only the devices that Google uses and leave the rest of them
to QMI.

Isn't that what we already do?

Yeah, you're right.