Re: [MM qmi-support] "Set Operating Mode" on shutdown and more..

Den 30. aug. 2012 00:24, skrev Aleksander Morgado:

I did, but maybe hit a bad timing. Anyway, master version now builds and
connection still works with my ZTE modem, but I got a crash with the
Sierra modem (which is not Icera):

ERROR:mm-port-probe.c:531:serial_probe_at_icera_result_processor:
assertion failed: (g_variant_is_of_type (result, G_VARIANT_TYPE_BOOLEAN))

which means that it is unusable with this modem now (at
72602a395105006736ecf5829ba33ffcefce3692).

Interesting; can you get me debug logs of the issue? Or better, a
stacktrace after running ModemManager with G_DEBUG=fatal_warnings; e.g.:
sudo G_DEBUG=fatal_warnings gdb --args /usr/sbin/ModemManager --debug

Ah, now I see why i didn't get the same results as Bjørn. My device was in Direct IP mode (supposed to use the sierra_net module), not QMI mode. That means it is probably a regression since MM_05 unrelated to the qmi branch merge. Anyway, I send you the trace outside the list.

--
Marius