Re: [MM qmi-support] "Set Operating Mode" on shutdown and more..

On Aug 6, 2012 2:54 PM, "Aleksander Morgado" <aleksander lanedo com> wrote:

> > After this step, is it supposed to be possible to run a DHCP query
> > against the wwan0 device? When I try, it just hangs (No response to
> > DHCPDISCOVER). All look fine in the ModemManager output ((9/9): All
> > done), and connection works fine with the same version of libqmi with
> > the script that does this instead of the above steps:
> >
> > echo AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","internet.netcom.no" > /dev/ttyUSB2
> > qmi-network /dev/cdc-wdm0 start
> >
> > (I used 'sudo mmcli -m 0 --simple-connect="apn=internet.netcom.no")
> >

> No, the 'qmi-support' branch is still not able to get you connected,
> work is still in progress. Whenever it's ready, hopefully during the
> following weeks, I will let you know in the ML.

I actually got the connection up now using the method above (mmcli + ifup wwan0) so it seems to be close to functional now.

How is the status of a NM that can use this new MM? Which parts/tasks are missing there?

Btw: seems like the latest MM branch code did not build.

--
Marius