Re: [MM qmi-support] "Set Operating Mode" on shutdown and more..

Den 05. aug. 2012 20:47, skrev Aleksander Morgado:
     Hello,

     I am playing a bit with the qmi-support branch, which seems to be
     getting close to operational.  Nice work!

I am having trouble now building that branch:

  mm-broadband-modem-qmi.c: In function ‘set_allowed_modes_context_step’:
mm-broadband-modem-qmi.c:2165:9: error: implicit declaration of function
‘qmi_message_nas_set_system_selection_preference_input_set_preference_duration’
[-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
mm-broadband-modem-qmi.c: In function ‘get_3gpp_access_technology’:
mm-broadband-modem-qmi.c:2581:59: error:
‘QmiMessageNasNetworkScanOutputRadioAccessTechnologyElement’ has no
member named ‘rat’
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
make[3]: *** [ModemManager-mm-broadband-modem-qmi.o] Error 1

I have in advance built and installed libqmi from
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libqmi
<http://anongit.freedesktop.org/libqmi>.

Should be fixed now, sorry for that, I always try to have both the
qmi-support branch and libqmi in sync, just not this time :-)

Thanks, it builds now. Maybe git modules/sha1 reference could have been used to keep a link to the right version.

Is this branch working now with master version of Network manager including the gnome applet?

--
Marius