Re: Network Manager patched on Ubuntu Karmic 9.10

Hey guys!
Earlier on this mail list I have left links to launchpad where people
reported an "Insufficient privileges" bug. They left lots of logs. In
the end of this letter I leave these links once more.

Can someone please look into this matter? It hasn't been resolved and
I continue to experience problem connecting to the Internet. If the
information provided is not enough, please tell me what more info you
need.

I would gladly leave some logs too if necessary, but the bug does not
surface each day, but rather once 2-3 days, so not always I am able to
get the logs.

Here are the links to bugs which were reported to launchpad concerning
problems with NM in Ubuntu Karmic:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-applet/+bug/462944
- this report has logs

This is a duplicate with logs and txt files.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-applet/+bug/457109

Here is another one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/476204