Re: [Muine] NEW PRELEASE: 0.8.1pre1

�el kenal p�al (p�v, 23. jaanuar 2005, 22:12+0100), kirjutas
Christian E. Kaas:
> One more question: Will there be a dialogue for changing the directory
> structure that Muine overlooks instead of having to mess with GConf? Not
> that it happens very often but it does happen. I guess this feature is
> required for Muine to be called mature.

No. :) The idea is that at some point Muine will automatically find all
the user's music, perhaps using Beagle or who knows what. That makes the
current "Import folder" thing temporary, and therefore we're not going
to be basing any further UI on that.

Perhaps we will be able to call Muine mature when all that is there ;)

Cheers,