Re: [Muine] [Patch] Better album defining

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 00:46, iain wrote:

> What about allowing arbitrary file layout?
> Or is Muine only going to work well if all files are stored by
> Artist/Album/file.mp3? I've already pointed out a technical issue in the
> current system.

The problem you have described there is one that I have not encountered
before, but I assume that is there and is indeed a problem that should
be fixed.

To my opinion, proper tagging, and therefore its use, is the key
solution to solve this. It would be great to see your patch, without the
removal of punctuations, as the basis for this.

Secondly, you mentioned about the decision to match performers. I
believe you should, for some of us, I know Jorn has, have classical
music, of which pieces could be performed by artists of this time, but
of which the artist name is set to the composer.

Viet Yen