Re: [Muine] [Patch] Better album defining

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 16:39, Yo'av Moshe wrote:

Hi,

> I just don't get it, what's so bad about supporting not-so-well-tagged
> music library. I'm not suffering this problem - I have a VERY well
> tagged music library, but some don't.

The way I see it, it is solving a problem by, as some of you have
already said, working around it. Workarounds should not be done unless
there is no choice, for example closed source specs.

The real and definite solution to this is just correct the tagging,
which is a feasible task and could even be done automatically by some
program, but not by Muine, because this functionality is just out of its
scope.

It seems we are discussing the boundaries of what Muine should do, which
is a healthy discussion, but I believe the final decision comes down
from the one who currently maintains Muine: Jorn.

Viet Yen