Re: [Muine] [Patch] Better album defining

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 17:34 +0200, Viet Yen Nguyen wrote:

> The way I see it, it is solving a problem by, as some of you have
> already said, working around it. Workarounds should not be done unless
> there is no choice, for example closed source specs.

Two points:
a) Software which forces you to do something a certain way is not nice
software
b) Be liberal in what you accept and strict in what you output.

What would Mozilla be like if it enforced strict HTML compliance?
Not very good, but then, the real and definite solution to that would be
to just correct the pages...

iain