Re: Browsing the source

On Fri, 19 Feb 2016, Mooffie wrote:

https://github.com/mooffie/htagsfix

Thanks!

or even try to get it pushed into GNU Global itself?

We may need additional customizations, so it's better to keep it
independent for a while.

(BTW, my original attempt was to modify htag's code itself, but I
found its C code not very wieldy so I gave up and cobbled up a quick
script.)

I see; so now with this help of yours, I've finished the integration script and the results are available at the following URL:

    http://source.midnight-commander.org

The index is built on the basis of the master branch and is going to be rebuilt automatically upon every push that results in a successful compilation.

If that looks fine to you, maybe we should put it somewhere on the Trac, so that one can actually find it... Anyways, thanks for initiating this doubtlessly useful endeavor!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev