Re: Browsing the source

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

I can put it on http://midnight-commander.org/global or whatever would be the most appropriate URL if you can explain how to generate it.

Could you please tell how much time is required for generation, I'm wondering whether I can simply have it run upon every commit or rather it would be more appropriate to let it run hourly / nightly or so.

Current plan: write a shell script & commit to the repository. Set up a cron job on m-c.o to fetch, hard reset to each remote branch, and generate an index. Set up nginx to serve the directory.

Alternative possibility: generate indices on Travis for every commit it builds, deploy to Github pages? Advantages: one service less on the project infra. Problem 1: Travis only has global 5.7.1, is there an Ubuntu PPA with a newer version? Problem 2: need to be smart about branches, more complicated script, looks like it will take more time to get to work.

Global doesn't seem to be available as a package on RHEL though?! :-(

http://www.geocities.co.jp/keep_creating/sanaly/index.html

Re. wiki editing privileges, I can grant them as soon as I get access to my admin account.

Done.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev