Browsing the source

I've uploaded a hyperlinked version of MC's source code here:

    http://www.typo.co.il/~mooffie/tmp/mc/source/

I've been using it to study MC's code and I hope others can find it useful too.

It was generated using a tool called "GNU GLOBAL".[1]

(Note: my site seems to not always be accessible. If you can't access
it, try again when there's moonlight.[2])

If I get write access to MC's wiki I can prepare a page listing the
steps to generate this documentation so people can generate it on
their own computer (BTW, these are static HTML pages so there's no
need for an HTTP server). Maybe the maintainers would like to put it
on MC's official site. We can also provide a downloadable tarball
(around 12 MB) so people can have it right away.

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/global/
[2] A reference to Zelazny's Tir-na Nog'th, of course.