Re: Browsing the source

On 2/18/16, Yury V. Zaytsev <yury shurup com> wrote:
I wonder whether you would mind giving `htagsfix` a more permanent home? [...]
Maybe you could "officially" release and maintain it in a GitHub repository

Done:

https://github.com/mooffie/htagsfix

or even try to get it pushed into GNU Global itself?

We may need additional customizations, so it's better to keep it
independent for a while.

(BTW, my original attempt was to modify htag's code itself, but I
found its C code not very wieldy so I gave up and cobbled up a quick
script.)