Re: Browsing the source

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016, Mooffie wrote:

Ouch! I created a MarkDown instructions page before I got your reply.
Here it is:

   https://gist.github.com/mooffie/72d58969eceb885febf5

(I'll convert it to MC's wiki sometime.)

I'm trying to get this all to work with Travis & GitHub Pages and I wonder whether you would mind giving `htagsfix` a more permanent home?

I'm not entirely happy with hardcoding a path to a random gist from where this script can be downloaded into the deployment script. Of course, we could include it in our repository, but I don't think that's a good idea since it's definitively not mc-specific. Maybe you could "officially" release and maintain it in a GitHub repository under your account, which sounds a bit more permanent than a gist or even try to get it pushed into GNU Global itself?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev