Re: [bug #18136] MC wont work with new bash-3.2 propeply with all directories.
- From: Leonard den Ottolander <leonard den ottolander nl>
- To: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net>
- Cc: MC development <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [bug #18136] MC wont work with new bash-3.2 propeply with all directories.
- Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 14:19:32 +0100
On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 15:15 +0200, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> The "printf" solution wouldn't be that hard to implement in fact. It
> may be even simpler. I can look at it.
That would be nice. Thank you.
mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research
] [Thread Prev