Re: mcedit stackdumps on exit

---==== [ Leonard den Ottolander ] ===---
> Hi Pavel,
>> Why testing if the bugs are not fixed  ?
> Now this is the kind of tone that I can't appreciate. It suggests that
> nobody is interested in mc but you. This of course is totally untrue.
> You confuse the fact that I haven't (taken) time to review your patch
> with a rejection of and lack of interest in it.

Hmm, I don't see that at all. I think it's a good question, and deserves
an answer. If you're planning on a new releae of MC a week after the last
rc, doesn't that mean you either A: commit to fixing any bugs found in
that time, or B: should wait on the release until the bugs found are
fixed?

Also, nice dodge. You did a very good job of avoiding a legitimate
question by making it about the person asking the question, rather than
what was being asked. Now, how about answering the question?

--

Regards,
Scott