Re: mcedit stackdumps on exit

Hi Pavel,

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 07:09, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > Have you reported this issue to mitre.org or bugtraq?
>
> Nope. I didn't knew that I should do. Can you do that ?

As you stated this was a serious issue I assumed you meant it to be
exploitable.

I have never reported such issues to mitre.org or bugtraq, but if this
is indeed an exploitable issue I think we should. Please post any
details if you think this issue is indeed exploitable and how.

Maybe Andrew Samoilov can help us out here?

Leonard.