Re: glibc and getgrouplist

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 08:43:51PM +0200, Roland Illig wrote:
> Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> >i'd be opposed to this patch in general if it was not for the plainly
> >incorrect semantics of the old code.
>
> Why this? [...]
> Any questions left?

no, only an instruction: try to understand my statement another way (the
way i meant it). :-)
clarification: "this patch" relates to "any freakin' getgroups problem
patch", not "your patch". quoting the above sentence without the
preceeding one does not exactly further the understanding of my
thoughts, either.

iow, i like your patch, but not because it fixes the problem it started
with, but because it is simply The Right Thing (tm) to do.