Re: glibc and getgrouplist

Hi Pavel,

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 15:00, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> Roland's patch looks good and it is pretty straight-forward. I vote for
> its inclusion in PRE.

And totally untested. From a standpoint of a proper release procedure
and stabilizing the tree before a release instead of introducing
untested code I vote against and once more suggest to go with a patch to
configure.ac for PRE. We are working around a glibc bug here and
shouldn't jeopardize the stability of the release *at this point*. The
approach I suggest is far less likely to introduce breakage. Please?

Leonard.