Re: glibc and getgrouplist

Hi Pavel,

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 14:45, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> Well, Roland suggested a much better fix.
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-July/msg00282.html

Yes, I read that and that is probably the way to go for HEAD, but I
don't want that to go into PRE at this time. *Please* let's not
introduce untested code in PRE one day before the release!

For PRE I would really just like to see a patch for configure that tests
for glibc < 2.3.3 to disable the use of getgrouplist() and is
overrideable by the user that knows his system is capable by passing
--with-getgrouplist to configure.

Leonard.