Re: What keywords would you use for GNOME?

Stormy,

yes, or course. We can test as many variations at the same time as we
want. Just a matter of URLs (or maybe the dynamic generation of the
page.)

However, the more variations you test simultaneously, the more people
you need to take part in the experiment. (Which usually means, a single
experiment runs longer.)

Why do you want the mission and support stuff on the friends page? All
this is covered on other pages. It is not relevant to visitors of
Friends of GNOME.

Regards,
Claus