Re: What keywords would you use for GNOME?

On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 17:51 -0500, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
> El mar, 09-02-2010 a las 12:13 +0100, Claus Schwarm escribió:
> >
> > For this, we would need at least
> >
> >   * a second url (say, "www.gnome.org/b/friends") for a variation of the
> >     friends page (and maybe related pages)
>
> With extra information and the assumption that people coming there do
> not have any idea what's GNOME?

Hi, Diego!

At first, the "www.gnome.org/b/friends" URL would be a full copy of
"www.gnome.org/friends".

In a second step, we would change whatever we think needs testing in
the /b/ URL. The original remains untouched. We'd then have two
variations of the same page.

Then, we would test copy and layout changes in the /b/ variation,
measure the effects on donations and if we find a statistical
difference, we implement the better variation.

Rinse, repeat.

For more information, see http://www.abtests.com/ for examples and case
studies.

For more information on Google Website Optimizer, see its homepage and
the tutorial videos.

Regards,
Claus