Re: What keywords would you use for GNOME?

Stormy,

glad I could help.

You may also like to consider to add a new ad group "Open Source",
link it to the friends page,
and use the following copy:

    An Open Source Desktop
    Join us in Supporting GNOME, the
    Open Source Desktop Project.
    www.gnome.org/friends

for all keywords including the term 'Open Source'. This may not only
drive up the CTR for key phrases such as "Open Source Foundation" but
also for the "Free Software" ad group, since it's going to be more
targeted.

Just an idea; maybe it works.

Regards,
Claus