Re: Friends of GNOME December & January Data

Hi,

Stormy Peters wrote:
> The information is in the quarterly report. But as it's mixed with the
> other financial info I don't know if many people would think about
> signing up for Friends of GNOME by reading it.

Yes, I see your point. I guess I was thinking that if the figures are
good, people will cheer about them, and if they're bad, perhaps people
will promote.

But this type of activity probably won't happen on its own, and having
the marketing team, board & ED all pushing FoG is useful.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary